IT IS NOW REQUIRED FOR YOU TO CHECK-IN AND PROVIDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ONLINE BEFORE YOUR CRUISE
Follow these directions;
1. Go to NCL.com
2. On the top of this first page, you will see "Get Ready for your cruise".
3. Under that heading, click on Online Check-In, you will be promoted to register.Either click on "New User" or enter your user name and password.
4. Fill in your reservation number and click submit.
5. This will take you to the Online Check-In section.
6. Provide NCL will all the information asked.
7. Once your cruise is paid in full, you will be able to go back to this section and print out your e-docs. Present this "E-document" at the pier along with your passport or US ID.
8. Approximately 60 days before your cruise, NCL will send your luggage tags and a booklet entitled “Welcome Aboard”.
9. In this section, you will be able to browse and reserve shore excursions.
10. Bring your e-docs and luggage tags with you to the ship the day of sailing.