We start our cruise in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia where we board the beautiful Celebrity Cruise Lines “Millennium.” You may want to arrive a day earlier to explore this vibrant and modern city.
Our cruise will be visiting:
· Full day cursing the Inside Passage, a habitat for bald eagles, sea lions, porpoises and whales.
· Ketchikan, Alaska, home to the largest group of standing Totem Poles in the world.
· Icy Strait Point, an authentic wilderness experience” refreshing non-commercial.
· Juneau, Alaska, our nation’s most remote capital.
· Skagway, Alaska, home to gold-rush-era buildings and the White Pass & Yukon Railroad
· Hubbard Glacier, the largest tidewater glacier in North America, measuring 76 miles long and plunging 1,200 feet into the bay.
We end our cruise in Seaward, Alaska where we board our deluxe motor coach setting off to explore the vast and beautiful interior or Alaska, our largest state. Included experiences are:
- Alyeska, where we will visit the SeaLife Center and take the Alyeska Tram for breathtaking views.
- Denali National park, enjoying 2 nights here to explore and see the park on a guided tour.
- We board the glass-domed rail cars on the Wilderness Express for a scenic train ride to Anchorage.
- After over knighting in Anchorage, we will board our flights back home.
Veranda staterooms start at $3,750.00 per person for the 12 night cruise/tour. And enjoy some exclusive group benefits. Plus Celebrity Cruise Line is offering some great additions to your cruise with your choice of:
· Classic Drink Package
· Free Gratuities
· On board stateroom credit
· Unlimited internet
We look forward to having you join our group on this trip of a lifetime. This itinerary is only offered once the entire 2017 season. Don’t be left at home while our group enjoys some of the best that Northern Europe has to offer.
Admiral of the Fleet Cruise Center
9022 W Oklahoma Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53227
Direct line 414-935-5920